The ALZOO™ Flea & Tick Squeeze-On utilizes plant-based active ingredients to effectively repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes and help prevent pest bites.
Repels and Prevents:
Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes
Dogs 4 months and older
Dogs 10 lb and larger
For even more efficient results, you can combine with ALZOO™ Collar, ALZOO™ Flea & Tick Spray and/or ALZOO™ Flea & Tick Shampoo.
In high infestation area use with ALZOO™ G+ Environment Powder, ALZOO™ Home Spray and/or ALZOO™ Yard Spray.
1. Snap the re-sealable cap off the tip of the tube.
2. Lift or spread fur between the shoulder blades of your dog until you can see the skin.
3. Place the tube tip on the dog’s skin area and apply down the spine.
4. Hold the dog briefly allowing the liquid to absorb. To optimize product absorption by the skin, the tube content may be applied in this manner over several days, resealing the tube until all the liquid is used.
5. To reseal the tube, turn the cross-shape cap upside down and insert it back in the tube.
Apply one a month for continuous protection or more often as needed.
In areas where pests are a seasonal problem, applying 3-4 weeks ahead of the season is favorable.
The squeeze-on is an oily product. The purpose of the almond oil is threefold:
1. The oil shields the skin from the plant-based active ingredients.
2. Oil helps transport the active ingredients across the skin.
3. It serves as a barrier between the active ingredients and rain or water.
If desired, to minimize the temporary oily effect when first applied:
Spread the hair applying very small amounts of product in different areas around the back of the neck and along the pet’s back so as not to concentrate the oil in one area.
You can disperse the application over a couple days.
3 squeeze-on applicators – 0.1oz ea.
How to Recycle:
Tube is recyclable
Tray is recyclable
Printed box is recyclable (FSC certified)